The aim of this course is to provide students with an understanding of fundamental Database concepts, as follows:
- Understand what a database is and how it is organised.
- Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes.
- Create a table, define and modify fields, and create relationships between tables. Enter and edit data in a table.
- Use filters and queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
- Create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records.
Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for print or electronic distribution.
10 weeks (2 hours per week)
What you Need...
Access to a PC or laptop