The concise Award will require you to take three units, which come from a range of areas:
- core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- ability to perform management tasks –manage projects, lead meetings
- team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- a full range of communications skills
- managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
at least 3 months (40 hours)
online live workshops for each unit, with tutor support thereafter
Written assignment have be completed and they will be marked by the tutor and external examiners.
What you Need...
access to PC or laptop with microphone and camera, course will be delivered via Microsoft TEAMS
You will become a more effective an confident manager. You will communicate better with your team and have gained tools to develop their skills and ablities