The broader Certificate will cover units (at least five units) that fall into these broad areas:
- core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- ability to perform management tasks –manage projects, lead meetings
- team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- a full range of communications skills
- managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
at least 5 months (120 hours)
online live workshops for each unit, with tutor support thereafter
Written assignments have to be completed and will be marked by the tutor and external examiners.
What you Need...
access to PC or laptop with a microphone and camera, the course will be delivered via Microsoft TEAMS
You will build on the learning for the ILM Award and widen your knowledge within management.