Minimum 3 National 5 at level 3 or equivalent with at least one of these qualifications in English, Maths, ICT or a Science.
Entry may still be possible particularly for mature students, depending on prior knowledge, qualifications and construction experience, please note this down in your personal statement and further discussion can take place at interview stage.
Applicants must also:
- Display a passion for a career in the construction industry in their personal statement and during the application and interview process.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at SCQF level 6.
- Be motivated and have a good time keeping and attendance history.
- Previous students at the college may also require a positive progressing learner reference.
- Attend an information and interview session should you be offered one on the given date and time.
This course runs from January to June 2021.
Our highly skilled delivery team will deliver this predominantly theory-based course using a flexible blended approach. Some days you may be taught face to face in college and other days by digital online delivery through Microsoft Teams
Units are assessed individually against learning outcome assessment criteria
Successful students with a positive learner reference will be guaranteed entry onto the HNC Built Environment course proposed to be delivered by Dumfries And Galloway College in academic year 21-22